Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Suckage

Seems like the old adage of two steps forward, one back is my motto so far.  I went to PT for the vertigo and left, as expected and told, much worse.  Evidently, getting worse before one gets better is yet another cliche to apply.  I had to cancel my shoulder PT, chiropractor visit and start all over once this crap is under control. 

Worst of all, back at Command Central on drugs for nausea and pain.  Let's not forget the most exciting part and that is to sleep upright for two nights.  No bending no tipping, no sudden movements, no driving, no, no, no, blah, blah, blah.  I get it.  That means no cooking or cleaning some more and the Mister is insistent that he will do it all himself. That will be interesting.  I give that declaration one day and he'll be driving off to Mazama for the weekend to get out if it.

Potentially not attending my step daughter's wedding is on the no list because it also includes no sitting in cars or hanging about large groups.  It's not until a week from Saturday, so we have a cautious wait and see approach.

So enough of the whining, she did say I could walk a little tomorrow.  With a cane.  At least I'll be able to beat the shit out of anyone in my way.

2 comments:

The Mister said...

Wow, great vote of confidence after caring for you for a month!! As Sharon V would say "no shuffling" and me, "no whining". Now that'll make me head to Mazama. Just sayin'

Heidi said...

And this is the reason I have the cane. The beatings will continue until morale improves....