Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dedication

I had a massage yesterday which went very well, primarily because I was propped up on pillows and she did my neck from the side.  If I don't go horizontal, I seem to avoid vertigo, unlike last Thursday.  I haven't been spinning since Sunday AM and mean to keep grounded.  I felt fine this morning, so off I left at 7 AM to get to my PT session is Seattle near Key Arena in plenty of time for my 8 AM appointment.  I drove because the Mister had his own fun with a contrast CT scan.  So, I got there at 8:45 because of a "Motivational Seminar" at the Arena.  Total suckage and I've learned that car trips over 1 hour don't feel good.

What was good is that we couldn't recreate the vertigo and now I need to try to recreate it in order to learn to reset the rocks myself.  So that is my new task;  wake up, turn my head, fall over.  If I spin, repeat five times.  Good times.

My other new task is to try to go to the grocery store and see if I freak out.  Okay, that's enough laughing from the likes of some of youse.  I admit it;  I am a complete and utter failure at the grocery store.  Many a time I will go in with a list like butter, milk, and lettuce and return home with cheese, yogurt and cucumbers.  I don't know why.  I just can't put the two together.  I really don't enjoy shopping, but food isn't really an option so I am going to try to do it.  The real goal of this trip is to find out if the colors and sounds set off my vertigo, which I don't think it will, because the cars on 520 didn't.  Isn't it all very exciting? 

That's the extent of my life right now.  Balance PT, neck massage, shoulder PT, repeat.  Here are some pictures just for fun.




Before we got our teeth fixed

No comments: