Monday, November 14, 2011

Half the Work, Twice the Fun

Tino
Can you stand it?  They're so damn cute I can hardly stand it.

I have to remind myself that although they're so tiny, they can still kick and bite.  Mom, Lily and Leah came to see them while they were eating lunch and of course, DogGus had to get in the middle of it.  That made Valentino mad because he thought his friend AND food was threatened, so he nipped Gus on the back.  Fastest exit by dog ever.

I really wish I would have brought my camera to capture the Colonel walking Trusty on Sunday.  It was so funny.  He was sure everyone driving by was pointing and laughing.  They were.

I can't believe how patient they are with all the fussing.  I guess its because they are certain to receive either baby carrots or little pieces of apple.

Trusty
Dr. Hannah is coming on Thursday to do teeth and sheath.  Google it if you need to know what that is;  this is a family blog, I'm not giving you any smut.

I will allow you to imagine one thing:  Milkduds.

No comments: