Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Tried Mister; Really, I Did

Be realistic.  You handed me blog fodder on a big hurkin' platter.  I kept it in for three days, I think that is remarkable restraint.

Okay, let me get this all out to you, faithful readers, so that you may bask in the most amusing of Mister episodes.

We were preparing to go to dinner Sunday night with some friends at Trellis in Kirkland.  Fairly quiet as restaurants go and it was Prix Fixe for $29, score.

I showered, dressed and was drying my hair when the Colonel undressed and I assumed was going to take a shower.  Instead, he reached into a drawer and pulled out small cuticle scissors.  I watched him go into the toilet closet and close the door.  I was puzzling over what he could possibly doing so I asked, "What could you possibly be doing?" He shouted, "Manscaping".  Just as I was thinking that a naked man alone with scissors is not a good mix, he yelped and yelled, "Come here!"

I didn't know what to expect, so when I opened the door to see blood dripping everywhere, my nuturing emergency instincts kicked in as I screamed, "Not on the rug, damnit, stay over the toilet!" You guessed it.  The man had nicked his scrote.  Why he thought he needed a trim in his nether region is beyond me, but there you go...  always keeps the mystery and romance alive, that one.

We got the bleeding to subside and I carefully placed a bandaid on the sacred sack.  He sat somewhat carefully when we arrived at Trellis. We were handed menus and gave our drink orders while we waited.  I glanced down at the menu and what did I see as an offering.....

"Hanging Tenders"


Epic.

1 comment:

CFionaGo said...

OMG Heidi. I am dying. You *MADE* my morning!