Saturday, November 5, 2011

Barbie's Dreamhouse

It really is just like playing Barbies Barnyard.  Mini horses with mini brushes and mini halters and mini buckets and everything!  I played Barbies with Trusty (note to self:  change name, even if it is bad luck) and Valentino (good name, but too long.  He was born on Feb 14 with a heart shaped patch on his forehead;  blue eyes, kinda scary.  Rudy?  Rudy Valentino, get it?  We'll see).

No, I'm not drunk.  I really did sign up to care lease two adorable tiny horses, one of which pulls a cart and is really fun.  He's fifteen, which is two in mini years.   They eat a total of one flake a day. One teeny handful of grain with a half teaspoon of vitamins.  Unreal. 

I was frothing to my friend Lorie today who is all things horsey and is firmly to blame for this because of all kinds of reasons, but at least she thinks the way I do.  Okay, maybe even funnier because she said, "Even their poop is cute, so tiny."  I'm thinking I'll have to use a dinner fork to scoop it.

For now, all is roses and gumdrops.  Give me a week and I'll be, "Goddamnit, whose idea was this to feed these beasts at 6 AM?" 

At least I won't feel the Hoof of Command on my bed and they can't whinny very loud.  They come here tomorrow, oh boy oh boy, the pitter patter of tiny hooves.

No comments: