Friday, October 14, 2011

Well, I Was Wrong

I'll woman up, I'm not afraid. It wasn't a $300 bill this time, it was $279.62. It would have been even less, but we absolutely needed animal antibiotic cream for $34 that just coincidentally contains the exact same ingredients as Walgreenatracin for $2.99.

In any case, he is now taking 9 meds per day and I must take a stool sample in to rule out Ebola. Like father, like son.

So in the additional suckage report, the god awful vertigo is back. Woke up at 5:21 AM on Thursday to the big whirlies. No idea why, but since I needed to have a mammogram at 9 AM, I threw up, took some anti-puke pills and treated myself to that wonderful squashing that only we girls truly appreciate.

Kudos to the Colonel for picking up Mom to take her to the bank and dentist. They also enjoyed a delightful lunch at the "Noodle Place" (Pho-Thai) while Gus and I napped. Good times.

No comments: