Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Poop

Well, it's just a good thing I am an Amateur Scatologist.  I was walking DogGus Dorkus and I tried not to notice the nasty poop he took and then I really had to notice the bloody mess coming out.  Not gushing, mind you, but a long, pencil thick line that to shows off his snowy white butt hairs in stark contrast.

He's been taking several different meds for his deer crash and I don't think they agree with him.  I also found chunks of bone that he threw up a couple days ago, so that could be tearing his lower dog butt parts.  He seems okay, hungry, but he's off to the vet in an hour to be sure.  This isn't his woowoo vet that does acupuncture (she's not available), so we're off to his regular scratch-my-head-he-probably-has-a-yeast-infection-that-will-be-$300 vet.  He really does prefer woowoo, but only because she allows two cats and three small dogs to roam the waiting room freely and he likes them all.

I need to get my DVM from Google now to round out the rest of my medical training.

No comments: