Thursday, September 29, 2011

We Lost That Loving Feeling

Gus is not a city dog.   We went for a walk from my friend Judy's house in Bellevue all around downtown and had coffee off of Main Street.  He was curious and very polite to a bunch of people who ooohed and ahhhed over him.  He appropriately found grass for his business and refrained from peeing on lightpoles.  The fountain in Bellevue Park, was too much, though.  He jumped in and swam about and had a nice time.  The little Maltese in the sailor outfit looked mortified, as did the twin Pugs.  I'm afraid that the likes of his big splattering shake-off has not been seen before in this place.

I furthered his fun day by a trip out to Flower World to dump the final load of Bombay's poop.  He likes to watch the hydraulic lift of the trailer. It was rather sad, seeing the last of the boy's excrement which I had so lovingly collected.  I decided to wash the poop trailer at the local car wash and promptly lost the loving feelings as I sprayed manure all over myself.

Gus recommended a bath in the fountain.

No comments: