Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Call Me Crazy

This is Mariah.  She is a good horse.  She is half draft/half Quarter Horse and looks like a mini Budweiser horse, don't you think?

Mariah in Mazama

Another horse, Torie, is in the background.  She belongs to my friend and owner of the greatest stable in the known world (well, my world anyway).  She is a really good Reiner and if you know what that is, you know what that means.  I rode Torie once on a long trail ride and she is a great horse, too.  I'm afraid Reining would start my vertigo again.

Mariah likes carrots, lots of them.  She is a bit slanted to the front, but that's okay.  She and I talked a bit a few weeks ago and she is quite calm and nice.  I figure if Leo who never rides can ride her, then she might be a good starter horse for me.  I am going to ride her this weekend and think about leasing her.  What does the Colonel think?  He doesn't say a word because he is a very good and very smart man.

No comments: