Sunday, April 8, 2012

You May Visit Me in Jail

I will accept any and all visitors, yes, I will.

No, I did not kill Trusty's Former Evil Owner.  The transaction went well and I got to see Bombay looking very well, playing with his buddy in a pasture. Valentino seemed happy to be home as he nuzzled his little black kitty friend.  That's all good.

No, I possibly will be arrested in a sting someday.  At least, that is my wild imaginings right now.

The naturopath doctor recommended medical marijuana because I've tried three different drugs, still pain.  Pain pills;  not an option, nerve calming drugs;  not working, acupuncture;  not working, but I get a great nap.  I'm going to my regular MD this week to get my annual and her opinion.  Evidently, it's not a trip to the Gob Shop for a Bong and hope for a dealer on the street, so that is comforting.  I don't want to smoke anything, I don't want to feel "high" and I don't want to wig out and get the munchies, either.  I also don't want to fail any drug test that prevents me from volunteering with my little man, Trusty.  BTW, we are now official Pet Partners, having passed the test yesterday.  So, I'm still doing the research...stay tuned....

So that is the dilemma.  Yes, I will probably have more friends wanting to "share", but I am looking for the end of all this pain in my face, at least until it is healed.

Here are some Easter shots and our our official Pet Partner badge photo.



No comments: