Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary

A year ago today.  I'm in Mazama right now, looking at the clouds slowly drift in a bright blue sky.  It is an amazing peaceful place, a great place to heal and reflect.  Not gonna get all mushy on you, but I am so damn grateful to be where I'm at.

So thank you, Bombay, aka Tango, for showing me that you needed to be in a different life and allowing me to find the little beasties that mean so very much to me.  Thank you for allowing me to become a different person, touched by the many kindnesses of my friends and some complete strangers.  Thank you for giving me the chance to be a better person with a much better outlook on life.  This is life, not a rehearsal and a good kick to the head is what it took to remember.

Update on my career as a Pony Express MJ Delivery Person. I hate it.  It makes me feel out of body, anxious and the pain is still there, although I'm so distracted that it doesn't matter much while I'm stoned.  Tossed it out.  Done.  I'm going back to acupuncture and craniosacral therapy and gonna just keep going.  I'm also making an appointment with Dr. McIntosh, my wonderful plastic surgeon, just so he can admire his handiwork.

Happy Earth Day.  Be happy you have a place on it.

No comments: