Monday, April 30, 2012

Barn Party

Trusty




We hosted a celebration last weekend;  the anniversary of my plastic surgery and the acquistion of the little men.  It was a Western affair and big fun was had by all.

I stopped by to see the miracle worker, Dr. McIntosh, so that he could bask in his work of art and admire me as I so deserve.  I also talked with him about the pain and big bump on my nose.  He said that I shouldn't wrinkle my nose when I smile, that would fix it.  Very helpful, that man.  In seriousness, he said I should shoot several ccs of Botox to reduce the bump and possibly inject lidocaine into my nerve for pain relief.  After a bit of debate, he will refer me to a pain management clinic, ENT and I'll try nose Botox from Calidora.  Why not him or anyone else?  Because I can receive it wholesale due to the Mister's investment there and they'd better be really nice or else.

Dr. Mc also was excited to learn that Trusty and I are volunteering at Camp Korey.  He is also volunteering as Medical Support for the Craniofacial Kids during week three or four!  He's such a great guy.  Isn't it weird how fate/faces brings people together like this?

Lucky
So, more shots to the face and such.  It's all good.


No comments: