Monday, August 29, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

Henry's Sisters
The Inglorious Life of Bezelia Grove
Girls in White Dresses
Sister:  A Novel
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen
One Flight Up
The Winter Sea
The Arrivals
Covered Wagon Women
What Alice Forgot
Caleb's Crossing
Doc
This Life is In Your Hands
The Apothecary's Daughter
Fireflies
Cranford
Father of the Rain
The Forgotten Garden
Heaven is For Real
The Kitchen House
Life on the Mississippi
How to Be an American Housewife
Mistress of the Vatican
Olive Kitteridge
The New York Regional Mormon Singles Halloween Dance
Outside the Ordinary World
The Weird Sisters
A Scattered Life
The Shopkeeper
Shanghai Girls
The Shut Mouth Society
Spoilt
Stage Door Canteen
Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
Unbroken
My Name is Mary Sutter
Memoirs of a Medici Princess
Kitchen Confidential
The Heretics Daughter
Half Broke Horses

This is a list of most of the books I've read (on my Kindle) since May 1. I also read two or three hard books from the library every couple weeks and listen to books on CD  in the car.  I guess I live in fantasy land about five hours a day, maybe more if it's a good book.

To think I had time to ride a horse.

No comments: