Monday, October 17, 2016

Slap That Pig

It has been a very stressful day with DogGus staying overnight at the Vet.  He needs intravenous antibiotics.  He was so sad when he saw me leaving, even though there were two kitties wandering around him while laying on the bed they provided.  I know he needs to be there, I just hate thinking of how upset he must be.  With that said, the Mister did not fail in his subtle amusing ways to cheer.  He's pretty funny as a normal guy;  give him drugs and he is all out. 

When Stu da 'Phew was little, he would say funny things, which I wrote down (and consequently blogged, to his delight).  I wrote down today's Misterisms:

He was looking at Facebook and started cussing.  I asked what was wrong and he asked, "Do they make you buy emojis?"  I shared a picture of a baby pig playing with a pit bull and he muttered, "Somebody needs to slap that baby pig". 

I've been attempting to make him drink more water by mixing selzer with juice.  We were on the way to Urgent Care today when he said, "We need to save the fizz."  I said, "What are you talking about?"  He replied, "I worry about the half can of selzer."  Wow.

Also, on the way, he told me that he was able to shower, but the body soap was really slimy feeling.  I asked him what he used and he told me the name of his body lotion.  I said the lotion wasn't made to be used as soap.  He was very insistent that there were lotion soaps.  I told him I know, he has some in the shower and I will get you some more.  He turned to me and asked, "Is it that Oy Vey stuff?" 

I believe he meant Oil of Olay.

No comments: