Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve

I made an appointment with Dr. Flip-Flop, the Neurosuergon who is unfashionably concious.  My face has been acting up, especially in the upper gums where it feels as though razor blades are slicing.

I told him my current dose of Lyrica (now 400 mg) and he said that we needed to add a boost and order a MRI because things should be quieting down, not acting up.

He gave me a muscle relaxer of sorts that I am supposed to take once a day for a week, then twice and day and up to three times a day.  I took half and took a very long nap.  That shit is powerful!  It works really well because I just sleep through the pain.  I need to work with it a bit more, I think.

MRI on Friday, I'm pretty sure they'll see a sinus infection, as usual.

Well, I'm thankful for the drugs and the technology and all the food I've made for T-giving.

No comments: