Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Fart When I'm Happy

Still floating on green waters, I am.  The Z-Pac didn't work and I'm still coughing and gagging.  My primary doctor prescribed Augementin and Advair for a month.  A month!!!  Something about not wanting it to turn into pneumonia, blah, blah, blah.  Also, I went to see my Plastic Surgeon who stuck a cool lighted scope up my nose and pronounced no deviation of septum, your scars aren't that bad, come back when you're wrinkly and jowly.  Really!  That's what he said.  Such a smooth bedside manner;  that's why see him.

And then last week.  What an amazing time I had with my Ho's at the Hood Canal.  I know that the fact that they are the most technologically challenged women I've ever met should drive me crazy, but this actually worked in my favor.  So much in my favor.  First, if they put their phone down, I would secretly take pictures of myself making faces.  Second, I posted things on Facebook with their phones, so that readers would think they are crazy.  My favorite post was, "I fart when I'm happy."  She had no clue, but boy did her friends respond.  I kept sneaking looks at her profile and then the whole gag was discovered when her husband called her from Italy and said, "WTF?  You should watch where you leave your phone."

To my greater amusement, I watched them try to take the post down.

I don't think they've looked at their pictures either. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to me how many people who love and hang out around horses are seriously injured by them, sooner or later. I personally know one who has a lifelong brain injury and knee problems from a fall; one who was kicked in the eye and was lucky to get out with only a hairline fracture of the socket and no vision loss; and one who was kicked in the chest, and killed on the spot. All women. All had had lesser injuries from horses prior to the major ones. I have escaped with only bruises and scrapes, so far, but then I don't hang around horses much.
Best wishes for a full recovery.